We are a mission-driven, service-orientated industry leader looking for a Director of Recovery Treatment Services in Phoenix, AZ.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people through exceptional outcomes.
Recently awarded among Arizona’s Most Admired Companies in 2020 by AZ Big Media
Seeking a Director of Recovery Treatment Services for the management and oversight of the following programs and associated staff: Adult Therapeutic Day Treatment, Permanent Supportive Living, and Recovery Counseling Services. This position reports to the Senior Director of Recovery Treatment Services.
LCSW or LPC license in AZ required
Full-Time, Salaried/Exempt position
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Full Benefits Package, including 401K (available the following month)
Generous PTO/Sick Time (4+ weeks in year 1)
The Director has the following responsibilities:
- Provides clinical oversight and supervision, training and mentoring for direct and non-direct reports providing services to patients served.
- Ensures clinical quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Evaluates patient care, and promotes an environment of compassionate, high quality service to patients.
- Supervises clinical and operational activities ensuring program services are provided in accordance with policies and procedures, local and federal laws, license, contract requirements and CARF accreditation standards.
- Ensures key performance indicators are met and takes appropriate corrective action if they are not.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health or related field and at least 5 years of experience in the behavioral health field.
- Must have at least 5 years of supervisory experience in the behavioral health field.
- Licensed at the independent level (LPC, LCSW) in accordance with ARS Chapter 33, Article 1, under the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience, and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 20 working days of assuming role.
- Must pass TB test.
- Proficiency using computer-based systems including electronic health records (NextGen preferred), Microsoft Outlook, and other Microsoft Office products.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
COVID 19 Precautions:
Terros Health remains open for all our patients’ health and wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/
Terros HealthTerros Health is a healthcare company focused on the whole person, providing primary care and specialiizing in mental health and substance use treatment for the last 50 years. We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives everyday.