Clinician - Stapley
Terros Health Mesa, AZ
- Expired: April 23, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Clinician working at our Stapley location. Reporting to the Clinical Site Manager, the ideal individual will possess at least one year of experience practicing as a licensed behavioral health professional, enjoy a high level of interaction with others. The role builds a strong link between community members and a high performing clinical team. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you've been seeking.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
This position is responsible for providing outpatient counseling services to clients. Responsible for intakes, assessments, treatment and discharge planning, individual, family and group counseling, and family support services. This position charts progress, maintains clinical records and ensures implementation of treatment and discharge plans. Monitors and follows up on client needs, does re-assessments as required or as needed, and submits weekly and monthly service reports as required or needed. Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with various State, Federal, and local agencies. Provides oversight to Behavioral Health Technicians and paraprofessionals as required. Services are provided according to all licensure, state and federal laws, and TERROS Policies and Procedures. May sign off on non-licensed staff's work. (Due to independent licensure).
- Provides client-centered outpatient clinical services to individuals/ families.
- Adheres to program guidelines
- Participates effectively as a member of a team in assisting eligible individuals and families meet their needs.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- Masters degree, i.e., MA, MC, MSW, in a behavioral health field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Preferred- One year of experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below.
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Bilingual (Spanish - English) candidates are strongly preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age per Arizona Administrative Code R9-20-204.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment
- Current certificate to perform CPR and First Aid for Children and Adults
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.
- Microsoft Word and EM