Clinician - McDowell Rd Integrated Care
Terros Health Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: May 01, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a Clinician. You will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. We engage people in whole person health through an integrated care delivery system, thus establishing a medical home for our patients. In caring for the whole person, we focus on overall wellness through physical health, mental health and substance use care. Our mission is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people through exceptional outcomes.
For the last 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Integrated Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health: Extraordinary Care. Empowered People. Exceptional Outcomes.
Seeking a Clinician for a position at our McDowell Road Integrated Care in Phoenix, AZ.
Location: 48th St/ McDowell Rd
Experience in NextGen Preferred
Bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS (Additional Language Differential is Available)
- Responsible for providing outpatient counseling services which may include adults, children, adolescents, families, couples and groups using the Triple Aim framework of "Better health for the population, better care for the individual and lower cost per capita"
- Develop therapeutic relationships with clients, in-home or onsite as required by program/contract guidelines
- Participate in treatment planning with each individual and/or family to improve overall health
- Collaborates with all members of the treatment team keeping clients at the center of their care
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
For more information, please apply online at www.terroshealth.org.
- Master's degree, i.e., MA, MS, MC, MSW, in behavioral health field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Bilingual (Spanish - English) candidates are strongly preferred
- Strongly Preferred - One year of experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below.
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Must be at least (21 years of age) per Arizona Administrative Code R9-20-204.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.
- Current certificate to perform CPR and First Aid for Children and Adults
- Microsoft Word and EM