Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Clinician working at our 27th Avenue Health Center location. Reporting to the Clinical Site Manager, the ideal individual is flexible, compassionate and professional. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you’ve been seeking.
We are a healthcare company focused on the whole person, providing primary care and specializing in mental health and substance use treatment for the last 50 years. We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives every day.
Our overall goals of the Outpatient program include achievement of a state of recovery, improved quality of life, and improved integration within community and family resources and supports.
Our programs are accessible and focus on the whole person including: primary care, nutrition, counseling and groups sessions, addiction treatment, children’s services, housing, and pharmacies. Our staff possesses great service and administrative skill sets and in-depth knowledge of patient care that complement the whole person and circle of care. Along with great benefits, continuous training and a welcoming environment, we offer the opportunity for you to grow in your career with Terros Health.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
Terros Health is hiring a Clinician for our 27th Avenue Health Center in Phoenix, AZ.
Monday - Thursday, 9:30am - 8:00pm
Experience Treating Co-Occurring Disorders Preferred
Behavioral Health Experience Preferred, New Grads Considered
Highly Preferred: LCSW
Offering Excellent Salary
Full Benefits, Including 401K and Generous PTO/PST (4+ weeks)
AZ Licensure Reimbursed When Renewed as a TH Employee (According to Policy)
Clinician Duties Include:
- Responsible for providing outpatient counseling services to clients.
- Responsible for intakes, assessments, treatment and discharge planning, and group counseling through evidence-based practices.
- Charts progress, maintains clinical records and ensures implementation of treatment and discharge plans.
- Monitors and follows up on client needs, and submits monthly service reports as required or needed.
- Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with various State, Federal, and local agencies.
- Provides client-centered outpatient clinical services to individuals/ families.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
Clinical supervision for licensure is a possibility
Apply with your resume at www.terroshealth.org
- Masters degree, i.e., MA, MC, MSW, in a behavioral health field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Preferred- One year of experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below.
- Highly preferred: LCSW, LPC, LISAC
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Bilingual (Spanish – English) candidates are strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have or be able to attain CPR/First Aid certification within 60 days of assuming role.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must pass a TB Test.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.