Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an Clinical Site Manager (Behavioral Health) working at our 27th Avenue Health Center location. Reporting to the Health Center Director, the ideal individual is flexible, compassionate and professional. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you've been seeking.
We are a healthcare company focused on the whole person, providing primary care and specializing in mental health and substance use treatment for the last 50 years. We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives every day.
Our programs are accessible and focus on the whole person including: primary care, nutrition, counseling and groups sessions, addiction treatment, children's services, housing, and pharmacies. Our staff possesses great service and administrative skill sets and in-depth knowledge of patient care that complement the whole person and circle of care. Along with great benefits, continuous training and a welcoming environment, we offer the opportunity for you to grow in your career with Terros Health.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
Terros Health is hiring a Clinical Site Manager at our 27th Avenue Health Center in Phoenix, AZ.
Location: 27th Ave/ Indian School Rd
Education/ Experience Requirements:
Master's Degree in Behavioral Health or Related Field
3 to 5 years' Experience or Equivalent Combination of Experience and Education
Has a Master's Degree and is Licensed at the Independent Level
Clinical Site Manager Duties Include:
- Builds a strong team and leverages their collective skills and experience to achieve critical business results
- Partners with Clinical Managers from other sites/clinics.
- Provides and documents clinical and administrative supervision, consultation, and mentoring of daily clinical operations for direct reports ensuring that the needs of members are being met and that services are delivered as outlined in each member's assessment and Individual Service Plan.
- Serves as an expert regarding evidence-based practices and quality care.
- Monitors staff production to ensure that the 62.5% per week agency requirement is met by all employees.
- Develops novel, yet effective, solutions to organizational or team challenges.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
Apply with your resume at www.terroshealth.org
The applicant must have the minimum combination of education and/or experience:
- Master's degree in behavioral health or related field.
- 3 to 5 years' experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Has a master's degree and is licensed at the independent level in accordance with ARS Chapter 33, Article 1, under the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, members, families, and other community members.
- Strong clinical skills, including crisis de-escalation preferred.
- Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening, and positive interactions.
- Thorough understanding of clinical documentation requirements and procedures.
- DSM-V competency.
- Strong command of Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Electronic health record, NextGen preferred.
- Must have ability to perform first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation as necessary and appropriate.
- Must have valid Arizona driver's license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health's driving policy
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must pass a TB Test.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.