Clinical Site Manager - 32nd Street
Terros Health Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: December 18, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging career opportunity for a Clinical Site Manager - Children's Services Managing our 32nd St Children's office, and our Stapley Drive Children's Dept. The Clinical Site Manager would assist the Health Center Director in overall direction of health and clinical services. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than 50 years, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Recently awarded among Arizona's Most Admired Companies in 2020 by AZ Big MediaResponsibilities
Children's Services is now looking for an energetic and professional Clinical Site Manager.
Managing both our 32nd street Children's office and
Stapley Drive Children's department (School base)
If you are looking for rewarding career working with with children please apply!
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Locations: 32nd Street and Stapley Drive
The Clinical Site Manager oversees the areas of clinical services and activities including, performance review, patient relations, patient's safety, regulatory compliance and service excellence. This position provides clinical and administrative supervision, clinical oversight, training and mentoring for assigned staff using the Triple Aim framework of "Better health for the population, better care for the individual and lower cost per capita". The position supervises clinical activities ensuring clinical programming supports the Terros Health's whole person whole health philosophy, is in accordance with state and federal regulations and meets licensure/accreditation standards. Ensures compliance with budgets and coordination of clinical and primary care services with the purpose of improving the overall health of clients/patients under the site's purview.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
- Master's degree in behavioral health or related field
- 3 to 5 years' experience or equivalent combination of experience and education working as a licensed Clinician in the Children's System of Care.
- Minimum 1 year management and or/program supervisory experience in Children's Services.
- Licensed at the independent level or able to obtain their license within 6 months of hire (LCSW, LMFT, LPC), in accordance with ARS Chapter 33, Article 1, under the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Interpersonal skills which allow for professional and positive relationships with co-workers, members, families, and other community members.
- Good communication skills, evidenced by a non-judgmental approach, effective listening and positive interactions.
- Thorough understanding of clinical documentation requirements and procedures.
- DSM-V competency
- Preferred - Strong clinical skills, including crisis de-escalation.
- Preferred - Electronic health record, NextGen
- Must have ability to perform first aid or cardiopulmonary resuscitation as necessary and appropriate.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must have valid Arizona driver's license, be 22 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience, and meet requirements of Terros Health's driving policy.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
COVID 19 Precautions:
Terros Health remains open for all our patients' health and wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/