Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Children's Therapist. This individual will be providing out patient counseling services to children of all ages with a focus on the birth - 5 population, at our Stapley Dive location, and working in a school-based setting or other place of service. The ideal individual will possess at least one year of experience practicing as a licensed behavioral health professional, and will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than five decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Responsible for intakes, assessments, treatment and discharge planning, individual, family and group counseling, and family support services and case management.
This position charts progress, maintains clinical records and ensures implementation of treatment and discharge plans.
Monitors and follows up on client needs, does re-assessments as required or as needed, and submits weekly and monthly service reports as required or needed.
Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with various State, Federal, and local agencies.
Provides oversight to Behavioral Health Technicians and paraprofessionals as required. Services are provided according to all licensure, state and federal laws, and TERROS Policies and Procedures.
May sign off on non-licensed staff’s work (Due to licensure).
- Provides client-centered outpatient clinical services to individuals/ families using evidenced based practices.
- Adheres to program guidelines.
- Participates effectively as a member of a team in assisting eligible individuals and families meet their needs.
Therapy services are provided in office, schools, and homes, must be willing to travel to different locations for work.
Location: 1111S. Stapley Drive Mesa, AZ 85204
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Group life and disability insurance
Employer matched 401(k)
Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
Wellness and employee assistance plan
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family, or relating field
- 1 year of experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below:
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Strongly Preferred - Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- Strongly Preferred - Bilingual (differential pay available)
- Preferred - Experience working with children (birth-5 population).
- Preferred - Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP), Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), and Circle of Security (COS)
- Must be at least 21 years of age per Arizona Administrative Code R9-20-204.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card within 7 working days of employment.
- Current certificate to perform CPR and First Aid for Children and Adults
- Microsoft Word and EMR
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be 21 years of age with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.
Terros HealthTerros Health is a healthcare company focused on the whole person, providing primary care and specialiizing in mental health and substance use treatment for the last 50 years. We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives everyday.