The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who will oversee the company's financial records and account personnel. You will be responsible for maintaining all procedures and controls related to the company's financial accounts.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and processes, and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules and regulations, and adheres to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) responsibilities that are specific to the position.
- Act as the point of contact for external auditors
- Maintain internal books and finances
- Analyze financial transactions
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent education or 2+ years of related experience and/or training. Work related experience should consist of 5 + years progressive business analysis and finance/or accounting experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related and 2+ years of finance management and leadership experience required.
- Intermediate knowledge of general accounting, payroll, budgeting, and related accounting and record keeping systems in a financial institution. Advanced knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and Bank accounting policies and procedures.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to provide leadership, supervision, and training for 4 or more employees using positive supervisory techniques to ensure maximum productivity; demonstrated ability in organization and delegation skills.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision while performing duties
Territorial Bank of American Samoa96799, AS
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.