Insurance Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $75,000 Yearly
$50,000 - $75,000+ yearlyResponsibilities:
- Stay up to date with industry standards, current rates, coverages, insurance products, insurance policies, and carriers by regularly speaking with our industry partners so you can help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address the latest rules and policy updates
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
- Active insurance license in your state or willing to get licensed in 90 days
- We are looking for candidates with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree but will consider those with relevant insurance industry experience, as well
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
At Terrill Mayberry – State Farm Agency we strive to create a community that feels like family. Our mission and our top priority is to help people identify their insurance and financial needs, allowing them to safeguard and protect their loved ones from the unexpected and manage their financial future. We will preserve a culture of integrity and accountability all while providing a remarkable customer experience.
We are built on community values and are passionate about building relationships with our policyholders and our community. Throughout the year you can find our team out in the community at various events like the Birmingham Farmers Market or volunteering with several of the local non-profits in the area. We believe in the importance of growing our company based on principles, not just profit.
Our agency services the Metro-Detroit Area as well as the entire State of Michigan.
Terrill Mayberry - State Farm Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Terrill Mayberry - State Farm Agency