Convenience Store Manager
Terrible Herbst Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $42,350 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
A Convenience Store Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining customer services and is accountable for the operation of the c-store including gas pumps, ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, employee management, and managing operating costs and shrink.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer friendly environment, maintaining superior standards of operations.
- Control shrink, expenses, and schedule employees per guideline set by management.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, all perishables are within selling dates, and the selling floor is adequately stocked, along with appropriate signage.
- Ensure employees are in compliance with all policies and procedures and that they are trained properly and periodically check to make sure that all employees and equipment certifications are current as required by state, federal, and company policies.
- Ensure all money handling is conducted per company procedures and that they are fully trained to handle POS and other store equipment to minimize errors and cashier’s shortage.
- Maintain Company standards to ensure we meet or exceed Terrible Herbst Operational Excellence Programs.
- Prepare Daily Activity Reports accurately and in timely manner.
- Continually evaluate and manage employee issues and their performances.
- Balances daily cash drawers to detect overage and shortages
- Scan in and audit daily deliveries to ensure accuracy
- Three (3) years’ of Retail Management experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to obtain the following cards: Food Safety, Alcohol Awareness, Non-Gaming, Gaming
- Bending, twisting, sitting, standing, working on computer, walking and lifting up to 45 pounds on a regular basis and work in a colder environment while stocking or inventory of the cooler on a regular basis.
Terrible HerbstWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, with Opportunity for Growth!
AddressLas Vegas, NV