We are looking for a Bookkeeper/Accountant for our firm. You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for many companies.
- Understand and apply current knowledge of accounting theory and practice with regard to assigned areas.
- Responsible for the performance and successful completion of monthly financial reports for the client and year end work papers for the tax returns to be sent to the CPA.
- Prepare sales and lodging reports each month.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
- Proactively interact with client management and key employees to gather information and resolve problems
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- 5 plus years of progressive bookkeeping experience preferably with multi businesses.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Excellent, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with colleagues and client.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Accounting preferred but not required.
Terri D Stewart, CPA PC