- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Terrayn, a high-growth marketing technology company based in Denver, CO, is looking to add an Account Manager to our incredible team to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and ensure we always deliver beyond our clients’ expectations.
If you are looking for an Account Manager position in an exponentially growing industry, we have the opportunity for you! Are you passionate about developing a positive customer experience and fostering relationships to support brand loyalty? Are you interested in working with dispensary businesses and up for a new challenge? Then you might be the right fit for our team!
Compensation Structure: Base Salary ($52,000 - $65,000) + Monthly Bonus Plan
This position can be remote in all states (excluding MA and CA).
- Maintain and build strong, trusted customer relationships
- Facilitate a smooth onboarding experience for new customers
- Conduct recurring client check-ins and manage next steps with stakeholder teams
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Terrayn’s products and services, assist customers with questions, and suggest the best products for their needs
- Prepare key data points for client meetings, present and discuss digital strategy in alignment with client's expectations and goals
- Oversee campaign performance and present reports and analyses to clients with strategic recommendations for continued success
- Work to achieve maximum profitability and growth with existing clients
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities and/or products that are a better fit for each customer's individual needs to promote value through customer experience
- Actively respond to customer feedback, continuously elevating the customer experience
- Keep current on industry trends and optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance Customer Success initiatives
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- 2+ years experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated success in a client-facing Project Management and/or Business Development role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Strong Digital Marketing knowledge, including SEO, Google Search Console, Analytics, & My Business
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Familiarity with standard performance metrics in digital marketing (impressions, clicks, click-through-rate, conversions, etc.) and reporting formats in various digital channels
- Client-facing experience in project management and business development
- Experience in the cannabis industry is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to foster positive business relationships
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Data-driven, analytical minded, and able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious team player
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Fast learner and interested in digital marketing and ever-evolving technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why it’s great to work at Terrayn:
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Healthcare Benefits (Health, Vision + Dental)
- Professional Coaching
- Recognition and the opportunity for quick advancement
- Working with a motivated and dedicated team
- Having a job with a purpose and making an impact every day
- ...and more!
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. We can't wait to meet you!
Learn more at www.terrayn.com.
All employees must be authorized to work in the United States. Terrayn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Terrayn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Marketing Account Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.