Are you interested in working for a small but rapidly growing company that prides itself on providing top quality services for Montana's premier landscapes? Terrascapes is in search of a Landscape Account Manager who will ensure positive long-term relationships with our current customers and assist in the acquisition of new customers. The Landscape Account Manager is expected to be proficient in all areas of commercial and residential landscape management, landscape enhancement and snow removal.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule daily routes for each crew and communicate with Shop Manager to ensure that all necessary equipment is serviced and ready for use.
- Develop strong relationships with maintenance crews to ensure the understanding of specific job requirements.
- Visit crews at work sites to ensure quality, efficiency and compliance with safety procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Make monthly visits to customer properties to ensure they are being serviced to company standards.
- Take note of any enhancement opportunities on customer properties and propose suggested enhancements for customer approval.
- Keep track of all customer contact by entering logs in CRM software.
- Review daily production logs to ensure that crews have completed all scheduled work in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that all services are posted and invoiced to customer accounts in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- Personable, motivated, and growth oriented with strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the green industry.
- Ability to identify plants native to our geographical location.
- Physical ability to work with the crews on a regular basis for training or quality control purposes.
- Knowledge of landscape equipment operation and safety practices.
- Clean driving record with ability to be added to company insurance policy and experience towing trailer of various sizes.
- Familiarity with computers and software programs and the ability to learn industry specific software programs with ease.