Sr. Counsel - Securities, Corporate and M&A
- Expired: July 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Be a part of the high-growth, New Space Renaissance. Come join Terran Orbital, the leader in small satellite innovation, manufacturing and operations. We are a pioneer in the miniaturization of space technologies and the rapid delivery of responsive, economical, space-based solutions. We are a unique, fast growing, and trusted team focused on designing, building, launching, and operating state-of-the-art satellites for advanced mission constellations primarily serving the U.S. aerospace and defense industry. We are publicly traded on NYSE (TK: LLAP).
Terran Orbital is seeking an experienced securities and corporate attorney to join its legal team. This role will advise on a variety of securities and corporate law matters, including public company reporting and securities compliance, M&A, corporate finance transactions, contract drafting and negotiation, corporate governance, and other general corporate matters. The individual must thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, high-performing, and collaborative corporate environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare SEC filings including 10-K annual reports, 10-Q quarterly reports, 8-K current reports and annual proxy statements
- Advise and provide support to the General Counsel on a wide variety of corporate matters including, the annual meeting of stockholders, corporate policies, and investor outreach
- Review and advise on press releases, the corporate website, investor presentations, CSR matters and other external communications
- Oversee and advise on Section 16 filings, administration of 10b5-1 plans and insider trading
- Provide support on M&A transactions, including diligence, execution and integration
- Provide support for capital markets and financing transactions, including securities offerings, credit agreements and related activities
- Oversee company equity incentive, compensation, benefit and severance plans, including compliance, reporting and administration
- Provide support for insurance coverage and insurance-related matters
- Assist with coverage of other general corporate and legal matters, as needed
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to work with and coordinate activities across many individuals across various departments globally, including offices in California, Florida, Virginia, Georgia and Italy
- Appropriately manage a heavy workflow, set appropriate priorities and deliver results efficiently
- Advance a positive spirit of partnership and collaboration with internal team members and legal colleagues
- Exercise mature, and reliable judgment while contributing to the company's enthusiastic and fast-paced environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Juris Doctorate from an ABA accredited, top-tier law school
- Bar membership in at least one U.S. state with eligibility to practice as in-house counsel in California and/or Florida
- At least six (6) years of securities experience at a leading national law firm or publicly traded company, with ability to handle responsibility with a minimum of supervision
- Highly proficient knowledge of securities and corporate law, including public company reporting and M&A with at least six (6) years practice in these areas
- Ability to work onsite 100%
- Experience drafting and negotiating a variety of legal contracts and transactional documents
- Ability to manage and serve a wide range of team members and legal activities within the company by prioritizing projects and responding efficiently and pragmatically to reporting deadlines, urgent situations and other time sensitive needs
- A team player who is collaborative, resourceful, flexible, and willing to engage in a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral), research skills and attention to detail
- Good business judgment, high level of professional integrity and the discretion, tact, and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive business matters
- Government contracting and/or aerospace experience a plus
About Terran Orbital:
Terran Orbital is a leading manufacturer of small satellites primarily serving the United States aerospace and defense industry. Terran Orbital provides end-to-end satellite solutions by combining satellite design, production, launch planning, mission operations, and in-orbit support to meet the needs of the most demanding military, civil, and commercial customers. Learn more at www.terranorbital.com.
Terran Orbital is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
- Eligible for equity incentive plan awards
- Generous paid-time-off and tuition assistance benefits
- 100% company-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee and dependents
AddressBoca Raton, FL
LegalView all jobs at Terran Orbital
Get fresh Corporate Governance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.