We are seeking a Unit Manager RN to join our clients team in scenic Rocky Mount, VA!
Are you a Registered Nurse who has a knack for providing leadership and mentoring to other Nurses and CNA's?
Do you enjoy working to solve problems and find ways to provide superior patient/resident care?
Do you want to work 9-5 Monday - Friday and only have to be on call for weekends?
If you said yes to all of these, you would be a perfect fit for this role!
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- A current unencumbered Nurse license in the state of VA.
- Previous experience in long term care is helpful
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please apply online today for immediate consideration!