We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our client's team in Alexandria, VA. You will design and develop solutions to complex application problems or network concerns.
- Bachelor’s Engineering/Science degree in Computers/Information Technologies/Electrical/Electronic or equivalent with relevant skills
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years of relevant experience
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience with installation, maintenance and administering Linux servers, and applications
- Must have strong knowledge of Linux including CentOS/RedHat
- Must have strong scripting skills including Bash, other scripting/programming languages
- Some travel will be required (up to 15%) within the metro DC area – to include some international travel as well
- TS/SCI clearance
- DHS BI a plus
What can you expect?
- Great team and work environment!
- Free snacks, coffee, and tea!
- Free use of the gym in the attached office building!
- Free parking in the parking garage!
- Shuttle from the metro to the front door of the office and then back in the evening. Shuttle also runs throughout the day
- All of the great benefits listed above! PLUS
- Paid Medical Coverage
- Paid Vision Coverage
- Dental options (not paid by the company)
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in learning more about this position. Apply today!