We are seeking a hands on Principal Consultant & Sr. Software Developer to join our team! Our eCommerce, ERP Integration, Business Intelligence, Custom Development and Cloud Consulting Practices are searching for experienced, hands-on consulting professionals to lead solution design, development, testing/QA and deployment projects for our clients.
As a Principal Consultant & Engineer you will:
- Lead design & development projects and all aspects of implementation
- Envision solution architecture and design for your projects
- Perform technical design and complex development activities
- Monitor system testing and oversee Q/A
- Manage solution implementation and post launch resolution
- Communicate status to clients and team members
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in technical design, development, testing/QA and deployment
- eCommerce, CRM, ERP, BI & Custom App development
- Professional Services / Consulting organization experience
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer Science or Comparable Technical Degree
Consulting and Technical Skills:
- Technical Skills we Seek:
- Experience with Microsoft .NET / SQL / C# / Web Development
- Experience with SQL Database, Data Warehouse and SSRS Reporting
- Experience with Azure, AWS and Salesforce cloud platforms
- Experience with Shopify, Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi, Power BI a plus
- Experience with no-SQL data storage platforms a plus
- iOS & Android mobile development with Xamarin a plus
- Consulting Skills we Seek:
- Knowledge of eCommerce, ERP, BI and Custom App business requirements
- Able to methodically execute project deliverables and issue resolution
- Familiarity with both agile and waterfall project methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead through influence; negotiate and gain consensus
The team at Terrace is ‘The Best Working with The Best’. We tirelessly search for local authentic professionals who seek to lead their area of expertise. We've built a unique Consulting Practice which balances the needs of Clients, Staff and Terrace. Our continuous goal is to deliver great consulting to our clients while providing a flexible work environment for our staff. We invite you to apply if this sounds like a culture where you will flourish.
Compensation: $140k to $190k plus Bonus Annual Comp (DOE)
Benefits Offered: 2 Weeks Paid Holidays, 3 Weeks PTO, Comprehensive Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
All work to be performed 1) on site with clients, 2) in our downtown San Francisco office and 3) at your home office.
Terrace Consulting, Inc.
101 Montgomery Street, Suite 2450
San Francisco, CA 94104
Terrace is an equal opportunity employer.