TerraVenture Advisors Milwaukee, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, life insurance, medical,
Perform customer look-ups for project jobs, are the primary contact when property owners request a release of easement on their property, work with all Rail Roads to get permits for our work if we have a crossing, research existing rights for all major projects, send letters, etc.
Performs administrative functions in regard to internal and external customer requests concerning easements.
- Research customer contact information, compile spreadsheets, and perform mailings.
- Research existing easement rights by using plat books, facility maps, electronic real estate information services, real estate records, etc.
- Answer requests to encroach with some type of structure, construction, or plantings within company distribution easements.
- Coordinate joint releases with telephone and cable TV companies and obtain respective approvals and arrange for execution of a document by all parties.
- Create legal descriptions of easements or releases as needed.
- Pick up subdivision plat maps, documents, etc., from various courthouses or bring easements to the courthouse for recording.
- High level of organization/prioritization skills due to need for self-direction.
- Interpersonal skills and conflict resolution are required.
- Must be able to write a detailed, accurate letter to customers.
- Must have a good sense of direction (north, south, east, west).
- Must be able to draw an exhibit detailing easement information that cannot easily be conveyed with words.
- Working knowledge of maps, plats and surveys, engineering drawings, blueprints, and customer drawings.
- Must be able to interpret the company’s distribution/facility maps and have a general understanding of the distribution system.
- Must have general knowledge of electrical codes, gas regulations, construction procedures, and equipment.
- Must have a driver’s license.
TerraVenture AdvisorsWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits, Great Company Culture, Abundant Training, Professional Development, Outstanding Reputation
TerraVenture Advisors specializes in providing right of way/real estate services. The company was formed in 2008 by a cohesive team of real estate specialists:
LegalView all jobs at TerraVenture Advisors