- Expired: August 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
TerraGraphics seeks qualified Electrical Engineer candidates. This person will develop detailed designs and analysis of low voltage (<600 VAC) power distribution design as well as lighting design activities both for industrial and nuclear applications. The successful candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individuals who can work well on a team and independently in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Participating in multi-discipline design teams to develop detailed designs
- Working under the direct supervision of a licensed professional engineer as well as working with other electrical engineers and electrical designers/drafters while reviewing, developing, and/or leading design media for low voltage power distribution systems and lighting systems.
- Developing and/or reviewing design media that will be issued for construction.
- Design media that may include, but is not be limited to: development of both lighting and power distribution system electrical calculations to support basis of design, electrical one-line diagrams, power plans and elevations, wiring diagrams, electrical elementary diagrams, installation details, procurement specifications, and construction specifications.
- Providing support during construction/start-up and testing phases of projects including procurement support, submitting reviews, responding to requests for information, documenting engineering changes, and writing acceptance test procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 0-5 years of experience
- Currently located in or near Pasco, Kennewick, or Richland, Washington
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite products such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point
- Successful completion and satisfactory results of post offer background screening
- DOE or Hanford Experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of NFPA 70 - National Electrical Code
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Employment Type: OTHER
ManufacturingView all jobs at TerraGraphics
Get fresh Electrical Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!