Terra Technologies LLC Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Terra Technologies LLC is a rapidly expanding company seeking a talented Project Coordinator in the Seattle, WA area. Terra Technologies is unique in that fact that it blends civil engineering with utility engineering to provide design support for roadway projects impacting facilities of some of the largest utility companies in the nation. We offer our employees competitive medical and dental insurance, 401K also offering time off for vacation and holidays.
Our Project Coordinators support our team with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise. The successful candidate must be familiar with most or all of the following:
· Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
· Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
· Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
· Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
· Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
· Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
· Provides additional administrative support as required.
· Issue vendor POs, as needed.
· Various Office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment.
Job functions include:
· Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
· Excellent organizational/administrative skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Preferred Requirement: One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience.
Visit our website at www.terratechllc.net to review more information about our company and the ways we are revolutionizing the Civil Engineering and Telecommunications fields.
The family of Terra Technologies products and services was developed and patented based upon the principle that reducing the time required to protect or relocate existing utility infrastructure leads to significant cost savings for the utility owners, reduction of the risks associated with damage to the utility infrastructure, elimination of downtime for utility customers and a more environmentally conscious construction process.
Terra Technologies LLCWhy Work Here?
Rapidly expanding company with lots of opportunity!
Terra Technologies LLC is responsible for the most aggressive technological advances in the engineering and infrastructure relocation and protection field in decades. Through these advances, Terra Technologies is the sole provider of the industry's most cost-effective, time sensitive, and environmentally conscious products and services. The family of Terra Technologies products and services was developed and patented based upon the principle that reducing the time required to protect or relocate existing utility infrastructure leads to significant cost savings for the utility owners, reduction of the risks associated with damage to the utility infrastructure, elimination of downtime for utility customers and a more environmentally conscious construction process.
TechnologyView all jobs at Terra Technologies LLC