Landscape of new commercial and some residential properties using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, sprinkler installation, and installation of mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units.
Ability to do physical work in all climates for 8-10 hours per day and lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to work in a team of 3 or more
• Must be able to work every day 5 days per week, with flexibility on weekends
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Landscape work experience preferred
• Willingness and the ability to do physical work
• Must have reliable transportation to and from site locations
• Must be willing to learn and understand landscape processes
• Dependability is essential to the job
Terra Sole Outdoor Design LLC