- Expired: January 08, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Terra Site Constructors LLC is a general contractor seeking an Accounting Clerk with three plus years of experience in accounting. Candidate should have a strong accounts payable background with excellent communication skills both written and verbal in the English language. Individual will assist Accounting Manager in all areas of accounting as well as other clerical work when needed. This is a great learning opportunity for an individual who is looking to expand their knowledge in other areas of accounting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive incoming invoices, log, and distribute invoices for approval
- Process approved invoices in Foundation Accounting Software
- Follow procedures for scanning, filing and organization of documents in alphabetical order
- Review monthly statements to verify accurate receipt of invoices. Working with vendors when required to keep accounts up to date
- Process and enter Credit Card transactions according to procedures monthly
- Obtain insurance certificates from sub-contractors, track, and update
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bookkeeping or Accounting course work highly recommended
- High School diploma required
- Foundation Software experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strict attention to detail, highly organized and efficient
- Must be able to multitask
- Willingness to take on new tasks as assigned and follow through to completion
- Medical, vision and dental
- 401 (K)
- 401 (K) matching
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, sick and paid Company Holiday(s)
Terra Site Constructors, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Terra Site Constructors, LLC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh General Accounting Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.