Terra Dynamics Incorporated Round Rock, TX
- Posted: 14 days ago
- $62,000 to $77,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Terra Dynamics Incorporated is seeking an entry to mid-level geoscientist for full-time employment in our Round Rock, Texas office.
Candidate will support our existing senior staff in the development of site geology (structure, stratigraphy, reservoir profile), flow and transport modeling (analytical and numerical) and area of review (oil and gas well completion and plugging history), for various projects in primarily in Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas.
Responsibilities also include performing field activities such as providing support of well drilling, construction, and testing; performing geophysical surveys; records retrievals and research; and data review and analysis.
Candidate must have the ability to be thorough in note taking and preparation of data reports. This position will provide a dynamic, team-oriented work environment and an exceptional opportunity for career growth.
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Geology, Geophysics or other related degree with a minimum of 30 hours of geoscience coursework.
- GIT certification within 6 months after hire (entry level)
- P.G. License as soon as requirements for licensing are meet.
- Able and willing to travel and perform out of town field work
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform work both independently and as part of a team, either in a field setting
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Licensed as a Professional Geoscientist in the state of Texas
- Experience working with, and interpreting seismic data.
- Experience with mapping software and geologic cross-section software such as ArcGIS, Surfer or NeuraSection
- Experience or knowledge with geophysical log analyses/interpretation
- Prior experience with the preparation of technical reports for submittal to clients and regulatory agencies (mid-level geoscientist).
Terra Dynamics IncorporatedWhy Work Here?
Small company, great benefits, great opportunity for career growth!
Terra Dynamics Incorporated (TDI) is a privately owned, environmental consulting firm with headquarters in Round Rock, Texas. TDI was founded in 1992 and we have a fulltime staff of only nine professionals (geologists and engineers). TDI is a multi-disciplinary engineering, geology and consulting company specializing in injection well services for industrial and refinery applications.
2300 Greenhill Dr.Round Rock, TX