Works to help provide a positive customer service experience. Strives to resolve customer’s service issues/questions in a timely and professional manner to enhance customer satisfaction and improve customer retention. Pro-actively interacts with the customer base to gauge and monitor overall customer satisfaction levels. Impacts branch level revenues through efforts to retain existing customers and increase the value of our service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Welcome all new customers to Terminix.
• Be a customer advocate for all customer service issues.
• Schedule extra service calls as required by the customer.
• Follow-up on all re-services to assure complete satisfaction.
• Take ownership of customer service issues and resolve them to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Survey existing customers to determine quality levels by employee. Make regular contact with customers to create a communications channel and improve the quality of our customer interaction.
• Be responsible for handling all initial customer requests for service cancellation. Work to identify and correct customer service issues. Do whatever it takes to save a customer.
• Work flexible hours to attempt to be available when the most customers’ needs could be addressed. Work schedules are to be established by management and may vary with seasonal and business requirements.
• Work with Service Manager and Call Center Customer Service Representatives to quickly resolve customer service issues.
• Other duties as assigned.