- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Prominent Warrington/Doylestown area business law firm seeking legal assistant to support attorneys and paralegals with document preparation/organization, research, pre-litigation, pretrial discovery and trial preparation.
Must be highly detailed, organized, and comfortable multi-tasking; must have a strong work ethic and ability to work independently while effectively working as part of a team; as well as excellent oral and written communication skills. Must have the ability to manage workflow assigned by multiple attorneys and work under deadlines and other time constraints with competing and shifting priorities. Candidates will be trained on using our firm's case management system.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time depending on your preference
Pay: $15-$20 per DOE
- 6-8 hour shift (flexible)
- Monday to Friday (flexible)
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay eligible
Terkanian Law, LLC
2001 County Line RoadWarrington, PA
Get fresh Business Attorney jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.