Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
We are seeking an experienced, professional Account Executive, based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, or Vancouver to be part of our successful sales organization. In this role, you will be responsible for complete sales cycle coverage, from building pipeline and qualifying opportunities, to coordinating technical and business case development, and closing the business. Focus will be on our Cloud Access Solutions, but you will cover the full enterprise portfolio. As an ideal candidate, you will possess both a high sales acumen and a solid technical background, enabling you to drive engagements at the executive level as well as with cloud architects, developers and line of business executives.
In this high profile role, you will require extensive experience working within a solution-based sales environment and will have demonstrated success closing complex enterprise software deals and exceeding new ARR targets. This exciting role will be a good fit for someone who is highly competitive and results-oriented, while at the same time being a consummate team player and possessing the highest level of integrity in your business conduct.Responsibilities:
- Prospect for new opportunities and leverage our lead generation programs to build your pipeline and close new deals.
- Qualify and drive opportunities through the entire sales cycle to closure.
- Ability to sell Cloud Access Solution into Teradici’s very large existing PCoIP install base, as well as identify and develop net new customer opportunities.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around Teradici’s Cloud Access software and services offerings in solving the customer’s business issues.
- Lead and coordinate a multi-functional internal team throughout the entire sales process, including working closely with the region’s inside sales and solution architects.
- Build a robust sales pipeline and have the ability to clearly articulate status against expectations.
- Proper documentation and communication of sales cycles in Salesforce.com
- Work with Teradici’s eco-system partners, including major public cloud providers, OEMs, and channel partners, to extend reach and drive adoption.
- 10+ years of direct sales/strategic sales experience, with enterprise software, cloud or virtualization companies across a range of verticals
- Experience with cloud-based software sales and solutions, and familiarity with major Cloud vendors such as Microsoft, AWS and Google
- Must be comfortable breaking into new accounts and have a proven record of closing large enterprise software deals
- Extensive experience and a demonstrated track record with technically oriented sales, negotiations, communication and problem solving – direct Enterprise sales experience is a must
- Solid channel partner experience as evidenced by recruiting effective partners and eliminating others
- Demonstrated experience in C-level/Sr. Executive relationship building, selling high value infrastructure engagements and effective closing skills
- Proven track record of success in driving the entire sales process from start to finish; an understanding of the sales methodology is required
- Virtualization, server, networking, cloud solutions, and/or enterprise IT knowledge required
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels, both internally and with partner organizations
- Candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute plans but also be able to adapt to rapid change and adjust accordingly
- Ability to develop a clear and concise business case analysis
- Consistently deliver on assigned pipeline and quota objectives
- Candidate must have very strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- We offer a competitive base salary, stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).