Senior Account Executive - Pennsylvania
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Account Executive – Outside Sales Representative – Pennsylvania
TEQ is an educational company dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom by helping K-12 institutions fuse technology and learning. There are three main components of the business; the sale of SMART branded interactive flat panels, STEM equipment, and Teq’s own services around professional development and project based learning.
This role covers the entire state of Pennsylvania and is focused on continuing Teq’s growth in the state. Teq has been selling to schools in Pennsylvania since 2019 and is looking for someone with strong consultative sales skills that can both service our current customers as well as attack the greenspace throughout the state. We ask our Senior Account Executives to view their territories as their own businesses and be creative and responsible stewards of that business.
As part of this role, you will have an Account Executive as a teammate to build the business in Pennsylvania. The Account Executive will be in our NY office focused on making phone calls, doing remote sales presentations, and setting up appointments for the Senior Account Executives. Account Executives are not admins, they are full sellers that work collaboratively with Senior Account Executives; the best teams are ones that rely on each other’s strengths and abilities to build a business together.
- Be active in pursuing business opportunities by maintaining a high level of activity both in person and over the phone.
- Be willing to constantly learn and improve your skills through training and evaluation
- Safeguard your reputation and Teq’s by being proactive with customer problems, communicating clearly and honestly, meeting your commitments to customers, and being the most professional interaction customers have
- Meet with customers in-person and virtually to develop relationships, gather consensus amongst multiple stakeholders, complete sales demonstrations, and present sales proposals and pricing. Teq’s strong preference is for in-person meetings with customers.
- Manage your business efficiently and in accordance with all required processes & procedures. This includes all CRM and reporting requirements, as well as clear communication with other departments to create good customer outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with your Account Executive to develop and execute strategies to grow the business.
- Focus on Teq’s entire book of business and work to broaden our relationships with customers beyond their initial interests and purchases.
- Deliver consistent growth and acquisition of new customers across Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of field sales experience. Technology sales experience is preferred and educational experience is a plus.
- Solutions selling experience in any of the following areas: Professional Development, software, hardware or other interactive technical products.
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong business relationships with all levels of customer organization.
- Willing to travel throughout the territory whenever business requires is.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Expert in CRM software solutions.
- Excellent organization, time management and presentation skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Willingness to evaluate current strategies and change quickly when required.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Traveling to clients within the Pennsylvania area to ensure face-to-face contact with prospects.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary and Wage: Competitive Base Salary ($60-80K) + Commission with no Cap+ Bonus incentives (OTE $150-$170K UNCAPPED)
- Insurance: Medical, FSA, DCA, Dental, Vision, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement plan information: 401(k)
- Paid time off: 16 Paid Days Off ,Plus 14 Paid Holidays, Paid Training Days
If work hard / play hard culture, quick-growth career development and an amazing group of co-workers sounds like the right fit for you, let us know. Our employees love it here. But don’t take our word for it. Apply today and see for yourself.Company Description:
Teq is an Educational Technology organization, dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom. Our headquarters, based in Huntington Station, Long Island, is home to over 140 employees. For 50 years, we have provided the education community with solutions to improve student learning and support sustainable growth. Our accomplished staff of state-certified teachers specialize in training, coaching, and mentoring educators. We pride ourselves on supporting our schools with a unique blend of experienced service, innovative products, and incomparable support, while fostering passion and creativity in the 21st century learning environment.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Teq
Get fresh Senior Sales Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.