TEQ Leaders is a fast growing tech start up that is a merger of several successful tech companies in the Pittsburgh area. We are currently looking to hire a junior-mid level Digital Website Designers for our Pittsburgh Digital Experience Team. Our designer will work collaboratively as a key part of our team to identify specific user and client needs and engage in building out concepts. The Digital Designer will consider the fine details of User Interface components, labels, and flows to help users achieve their goals. This designer will approach project challenges with a focus on interpreting / developing the client's brand while also communicating our clients' message in an engaging and creative way. Designers must be able to apply and communicate solid rationale as part of their process.
This Digital Designer is responsible for the conceptual development, direction and delivery of digital design. They possess excellent design skills with a strong sense of graphic, web and screen design, and a high level of understanding of visual solutions. Here are some of the things that you'll do on a regular basis:
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms
- Build upon sound UX concepts
- Help to develop the digital brand and identity strategy for our customers
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity
- Give data meaning through information visualization
- Create style guides and brand guidelines to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists and software developers
- Play an active role in client meetings.
- Propose design solutions that meet or exceed client expectations.
Here are the desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in designing websites and other digital assets such as banner ads and marketing emails
- Experience with applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with the UX and development teams.
- Working knowledge of design and prototyping tools.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, storyboards, mood boards, prototypes, etc)
- Demonstrable skills in illustration, photography, or diagrammatic expertise and iconography are a plus.
- Good task management skills and the ability to brief and on-board other Designers.
- Ability to articulate and justify ideas and design solutions to clients.
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to effectively present designs both internally and externally to clients.
- A self-starter who identifies opportunities and potential problems and addresses them effectively and efficiently.
- Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail.
- Seeks out opportunities for self-development and continuing education.
- Develops and maintains open honest and trusting relationships.
- Goes above and beyond prescribed duties as and when required.
Why Work Here?TEQ Leaders is a new startup with proven leaders inside the Marketing Space!
TEQ Leaders is a new startup with proven leaders inside the Marketing Space!
City of Pittsburgh, PA