Senior Electrical Engineer
The Tepa Companies are wholly owned subsidiaries of the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians. They deliver comprehensive and sustainable solutions to federal, state, local and private-sector clients throughout the United States. The tribally owned companies work independently and collaboratively to provide wide-ranging construction, engineering, environmental, industrial, staffing and technology services. Established in 2005, the Tepa Companies employ people in offices across the United States, including California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, and Texas.
When you join Tepa Companies, you have the opportunity to expand your entrepreneurial skill set while growing professionally alongside the best in the industry. You will have the opportunity to impact your team, the organization as a whole and subsequently, our Tribe.
We seek out top talent to provide the best services for our clients. We focus on being a responsible company for our employees and their families by creating a culture that reflects our core values and offering competitive pay and benefits packages. Tepa Companies is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.
LOCATION - Remote
We understand that life happens and strive to make it easier for employees to juggle work, family and life demands so they can define what fulfillment means to them. As part of our investment in our employees, this role is eligible to participate in Tepa’s Remote Work Program, which allows remote work up to 5 days per week.
ABOUT THE JOB
Tepa Engineering Services is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to perform and oversee engineering designs of all types of electrical infrastructure and/or facilities for Federal government clients. As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will development of construction documents using AutoCAD and Revit. Designs may include facility design, working closely with other disciplines, or may be stand-alone electrical projects. As the Senior Electrical Engineer, you will help manage junior staff, including engineers and/or drafters. Projects may include travel, field measurements/data gathering, calculations and/or CAD/BIM designing by the engineer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Produces plans, reports, and specifications
- Assists in preparation of cost estimates
- Assists in preparation of inspection reports
- Performs quality control and quality assurance
- Performs calculations for design of lighting and electrical systems
- Works closely with junior engineering and drafting staff
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or similar from Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology accredited college or university
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience
- Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer or the ability to obtain a license in one year
- 4+ years of design experience in at the Federal government market (DoD/Air Force preferred)
- AutoCAD and Revit design experience
- Capability of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Preferred (not required):
- Previous military experience
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
TepaAltamonte Springs, FL
ManufacturingView All Tepa Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.