- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A little bit about us…
Tepa, LLC, is a shared services organization owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians. Tepa provides common leadership, administration and management for tribally-owned certified small businesses to ensure clients receive the greatest efficiencies, cost benefits and quality. The independent businesses, known as the Tepa Companies, offer a diverse portfolio of services, including construction, environmental, technology, industrial, engineering and professional staffing solutions. Established in 2005, the Tepa Companies employ more than 400 people in offices across the United States, including California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Missouri and Texas. Find out more about the Tepa Companies at Tepa.com. Tepa, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.
Now about you…
Our Professional Services Division is actively seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join our growing team. As the Proposal Coordinator, you will assist in creating, writing, editing and managing proposals and presentations. You will help plan, develop, organize, write and edit technical and non-technical information for internal and external audiences. The Proposal Coordinator reports to the Senior Proposal Manager and directly supports our professional services teams in the capturing of data and development of projects and resumes while maintaining a library of technical documentation.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the development of the proposal for the Request For Proposal (RFP) process as well as support the client registration and qualification process.
- Assist with the proposal development efforts in collaboration with business development and operations to develop comparative advantage and value propositions that enhance the company’s competitive position.
- Coordinate responses to client prequalification’s, statements of interest, and requests for information as well as maintain client supplier websites and portals.
- Assist with developing and documenting the proposal plan, draft narratives, capture plan, and proposal and estimating team assignments.
- Assemble the entire proposal and proofread/edit for complete professionalism and quality product.
- Analyze documents and proofread to maintain continuity of style and content.
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature.
- Analyze complex ideas and communicates them in a clear, concise manner to target audiences.
- Support project teams to ensure timely, accurate and efficient delivery.
- Maintain strong working relationships with subject matter experts, project managers and leadership within Tepa Companies.
- Supports business development activities for Tepa Companies (writing/editing proposals, interview preps, presentations, questionnaires, client outreach, monthly status reports, meeting minutes, etc.).
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or similar communications-based specialty
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in a proposal production role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel and Power Point
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- High level attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, technical and creative writing as well as proofreading and editing
- Demonstrated experience working directly with internal and external clients to meet their specific communications needs
Preferred (not required):
- Previous experience working in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C) industries
- Previous experience working in the federal business market
- Graphic Design experience
COVID-19 Compliance Guidelines: Because Tepa, LLC (“Tepa”) is both a federal contractor and employs more than 100 people, all Tepa employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination and comply with masking and social distancing requirements pursuant to presidential COVID-19 mandates. Applicants who refuse vaccination without an approved medical or religious exemption will not be considered for employment.
BusinessView all jobs at Tepa