- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A little bit about us…
Tepa, LLC, is a shared services organization owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians. Tepa provides common leadership, administration and management for tribally-owned certified small businesses to ensure clients receive the greatest efficiencies, cost benefits and quality. The independent businesses, known as the Tepa Companies, offer a diverse portfolio of services, including construction, environmental, technology, industrial, engineering and professional staffing solutions. Established in 2005, the Tepa Companies employ more than 400 people in offices across the United States, including California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Missouri and Texas. Find out more about the Tepa Companies at Tepa.com. Tepa, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.
Now about you…
Tepa, LLC is actively seeking an Office Coordinator to join our team in Sacramento, California. As the Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the building, database administration, as well as assisting in project administrative support of two California offices. You will be responsible for coordinating intra-office communication, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and task coordination. This role is for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform general Sacramento office at 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday, taking point on opening all doors and turning on the lights. Occasional travel to our Los Angeles office as needed.
- Point person for building maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies and equipment for our West Sacramento and Los Angeles offices.
- Relationship management with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Assist in maintaining file organization and keeping the records management system in good, orderly condition
- Coordinate with multiple departments to assist with adherence to office policies and procedures
- Review office furniture and equipment needs
- Schedule meetings and manage travel itineraries for West region leadership as needed
- Coordinate all meeting/employee event details for the West region, including venues, food, dates, reminders for staff, contracts, payment arrangements,
- Partner with West region leadership on special projects as assigned
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- Manage inventory, ordering, and stocking of office supplies, including break room supplies
- Keep refrigerators stocked and cleaned
- Keep common areas clean and presentable – including conference rooms, kitchen, reception,
- Maintain office equipment, including repairs, inventories, and instructions
- Project Administrative Support
- Create project folders and maintaining project files throughout life of project including contract, contract modifications, client billings, certificates of insurance, subcontractor agreements and pay applications
- Conduct general clerical duties as required (typing, filing, meetings, etc.). Preparing memos, forms, and letters as needed
- Filing electronic and hard copy documents
- Working with Project Manager to ensure accurate project revenue and cost accounting
- Meeting monthly financial calendar deadlines for submitting client billings, subcontractor pay applications and vendor invoices
What are we looking for?
- 2-5 years of experience in office management or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone etiquette
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong organizational, written communication and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to talk and hear
Preferred (not required):
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management is a plus
COVID-19 Compliance Guidelines: Because Tepa, LLC (“Tepa”) is both a federal contractor and employs more than 100 people, all Tepa employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination and comply with masking and social distancing requirements pursuant to presidential COVID-19 mandates. Applicants who refuse vaccination without an approved medical or religious exemption will not be considered for employment.
AddressWest Sacramento, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Tepa