- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Metrics Analyst
Job Location: 811 Vermont Ave, Washington, DC
Tenth Mountain Recruiting is looking for a full-time Metrics Analyst to support our Veterans Affairs client and work with cutting edge healthcare technology. If this sounds like you, then come and join an Award Winning Team! Voted as Most Innovative and Fastest Growing Company, join our family and work for Tenth Mountain!
This large-scale, $22.3 billion-dollar innovative healthcare IT programs mission is to provide IT infrastructure modernizations and systems delivery support to the Veterans Affairs. This exciting program addresses some of the VAs top priorities, including improving the efficiency of both claims processing and Veterans overall experiences when communicating within the organization.Responsibilities:
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. Work as the Metrics Analyst to access CDW databases to extract variables and to conduct statistical analyses for VHIE program operation improvement opportunities. Assist in improving/maintaining existing VHIE program reporting operations/process. Produce products (variables of interest) in raw data format to facilitate further analyses, or to Tabulate/graph/visualize useful information for discussion or for decision making by the leadership. Participate and make contributions to VHIE analytics weekly team meetings. Utilize Excel, PowerPoint, and/or in SSRS (SQL server Reporting systems), Power BI, and Pyramid Analytics to produce output data. Work with the OIT/BISL team for needed OLAP Cubes for team consumption. Should have Bio-Statistics trained with 3-5 years of hand-on statistical work experience with SSRS, Power BI, Pyramid Analytics or Tableau as well as hands-on SQL.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Possess the knowledge of appropriate data sources to address the specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling.
- Experience performing scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents.
- Able to work independently.
- Will attend meetings and workshops to present on project work, participate in discussions.
- Masters degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline is required
- SQL experience
- PowerBI or similar data visualization experience
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Experience in the VA
Join an Award Winning Team! Voted as Most Innovative and Fastest Growing Company, Tenth Mountain Recruiting offers highly customized IT capabilities in the federal civilian and DoD market space in support of the mission objectives of the federal government. Tenth Mountain Recruiting provides competitive compensation and benefits packages including 100% employer paid healthcare premium.
As a federal contractor, Tenth Mountain Consulting is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. As such, all offers of employment may be contingent upon COVID-19 vaccination or an approved accommodation. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
Tenth Mountain Recruiting is an Equal Employment Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.