Duration of Assignment: 3 months (due to upcoming end of fiscal year, but budget has been requested to retain this position for next fiscal year)
The Enterprise Technology ServiceNow Platform team is looking for a Project Manager to facilitate the successful delivery of the Platform remediation and upgrade projects. Successful delivery is heavily reliant upon strong management of these efforts by an individual who is skilled at leading teams to produce a high-quality product within the constraints articulated.
• Performance Error Remediation
· Platform team has conducted analysis and identified a number of Core Platform remediations required to ensure ease of ongoing sustainment and maintainability of the Platform.
• CPR Remediation
· ServiceNow has notified client of a number of production errors and issues caused by bad code or queries in Production; Platform team to remediate these issues as directed by ServiceNow
• Madrid Upgrade
• Upgrade is in progress, needs PM to step in and assist with coordinating development, testing and communication efforts on behalf of the Technical and Delivery Lead
• Responsible for managing the successful delivery of projects to the Platform team
• Work with BA/Scrum, Technical Lead and other project resources to ensure requirement specifications (stories) and support documentation, including process mapping, meeting minutes, glossaries, data dictionaries, non-functional requirement specifications, technical design, systems testing, and implementation activities are delivered during the project.
• Document all efforts in the system (ServiceNow), deliver product status reports to senior management
• Communicate frequently with executive leadership to provide project risk analysis, status, and requirements that may impact strategic direction
• Maintain the project plan ensuring that the project is proceeding in line with agreed-upon milestones and that they have the appropriate level of visibility within the management teams
• Achieve quality delivery on all projects, including delivery on schedule, within specifications, and containing project scope and costs within the allocated budget and associated tolerances
- PMP certification preferred
- ServiceNow Platform knowledge of PPM and SDLC product and high-level processes; previous experience delivering projects on the ServiceNow platform