Tentek, Inc. Marietta, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k
This position is responsible for the maintenance of the Windows server environment. Duties include, but are not limited to; maintain Windows server patches, troubleshoot, and resolve software issues, test server backups regularly, MS Office 365 and Email administration, and assist with troubleshooting VMWare server resource issues. This person will also provide tier 2 support and assist the technicians with escalated incidences.
- A four-year degree in computer science, information systems, or related major.
- Three years of experience managing Windows servers.
- Ability to communicate well with others and be part of a small, strategic team.
- Knowledge of MS Active Directory is preferred.
- Knowledge of VMWare, Office365, image deployment, MacOS, and Windows 10 is a plus.
- Certification (optional): MCSE, MCIE, CCIE.
Tentek, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great place to work, friendly teams, long-term projects!
TenTek has been in business since 1989, and is recognized as a leading staffing provider of tech professionals to a growing client base.