Tentek, Inc. Canton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Experience Level: Mid-Level (4-7 Years Experience)
Education Level (recommended): Minimum of an Associates Degree
Skill Requirements: Responsibilities:
Perform server, workstation, and/or network administration for environment. Server and workstation administration is primarily on Microsoft Windows OS, SQL servers, with some occasional Linux administration. Network administration is on switches, routers, and firewall devices with most configuration activities being Layer 2 switching with some occasional 3 routing work.
• Monitor device health and identify issues using common industry toolsets.
• Problem tracking, management, and resolution of issues in a 24/7 manufacturing location. The candidate will be called upon to perform duties during off-hours on occasion as needed.
• Learn, understand, and apply Standard Practices to Operational Technology infrastructure assets.
• Engage in auditing, compliance, and risk assessment processes. Ensure computer system inventory and software licensing is accurate.
• Identify, Analyze, and Elevate potential Cybersecurity events according to company procedures.
• Administration of server operating system logging to identify security or reliability issues.
• Support of the data historian through routine database maintenance, data compression, and access requests.
• Implement hardware, software, and/or network solutions; ensuring standards are applied consistently. Close interaction with business partners during development, support, and implementation of in-house or 3rd party systems.
• Two or more years of experience in IT Infrastructure administration
• Server, Workstation, and/or Network Support and Log Monitoring experience is required.
• A firm understanding of computing security and reliability practices is required.
• Strong written, verbal communication, and time management skills.
• Associates degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• Previous experience in OT, Honeywell Experion, Emerson DeltaV, Foxboro, SCADA, or environment beneficial.
• Experience with Security Information Event Management (SIEM) a plus.
• Experience with configuration of Cisco, Sonicwall, Tofino, or Checkpoint devices is a plus.
• Microsoft, VMware, and/or Cisco certifications are a plus.
• Daily activities may include system backup administration, anti-virus administration, performance tuning, Microsoft Active Directory administration, network security detection administration, administration of the physical IP cabling and IP address assignments, updating of network diagrams, security policy management, data access controls, software patch management, risk management, change control administration, database administration, and self-auditing to ensure compliance with standards.
Tentek, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great place to work, friendly teams, long-term projects!
TenTek has been in business since 1989, and is recognized as a leading staffing provider of tech professionals to a growing client base.