- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
- At least 5 years of experience in network operations for a Studio or Enterprise in a 7x24x365 environment
- Experience working with ticketing systems to resolve network inquiries
- Experience configuring diverse vendor network gear (Juniper, Arista, Palo Alto)
- Experience with hardware specifications in a multi-vendor network environment (Juniper, Arista, Palo Alto) Experience conducting network physical work in LAN Closets and Data Centers Familiarity with cabling standards and theory (copper and fiber optics)
- Experience troubleshooting wireless issues Understanding and experience reading, analyzing, and troubleshooting network protocols (TCP Dumps, PCAPs, NetFlow, JFlow using Wireshark, Plixer, etc.)
- Experience in reading, analyzing, and troubleshooting Syslogs Experience with network theory and services (TCP/IP, UDP/IP, 7 layers of OSI, DNS, DHCP) Understanding of VXLAN, STP, MCLAG, LAG, AE
- Experience with monitoring and alerting technologies Exposure to Local and Networked File Systems (NFS, SMB, DFS, NTFS)
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or Electrical Engineering Certifications (JNCIA-Junos, ACE-A, PCCSA, CCNA, CCNP)
- Must be able to travel globally
- Experience with network scripting/automation
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible or Terraform
- Experience supporting VPN environments
- Experience developing automated methods to mitigate and remediate network events and minimize operational complexity
- Experience deploying and supporting Media Production environments with a Studio or Postproduction House Required Education BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
Location Options: expand to the US as long as they are willing to travel to data centers or to support short-term production projects. Cities: Atlanta, New York (tri-state), Florida-Orlando Junior, mid-level, and Senior level Juniper and Palo Alto firewalls, wireless technologies very important Enterprise or data center environments experience
Tentek, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great place to work, friendly teams, long-term projects!
TenTek has been in business since 1989, and is recognized as a leading staffing provider of tech professionals to a growing client base.