Customer Service - 1st Shift M-F - Sign on Bonus
Tennant Company Eden Prairie, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Be the voice of Tennant Company. Our Customer Service team helps us deliver extraordinary service to customers around the world every day. If you want an opportunity to grow while helping customers, we have a Customer Service position for you.
As a member of our team, you are empowered to make a difference each and every day while being part of Tennant’s success. Exciting and fast-paced, start a career with a 150 year old company that is driven to a new standard for positive customer experiences. Explore the Customer Service career opportunities at Tennant and help us create a cleaner, safer, healthier world.
- The Customer Service Representative will provide customer support via phone and email for Tennant's North America Aftermarket business, based out of our global corporate headquarters in Eden Prairie (currently remote/hybrid).
- This is a business-to-business customer service role.
- Will also support and participate in collaborative relationships within Customer Service and cross functional business units wit hin Tennant.
- This position offers benefits effective the 1st day of employment including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, paid holidays and vacation, and career growth opportunities.
- We offer a $500 Sign-On Bonus*
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer contact center environment, preferably supporting business customers. Sr. Level Reps are encouraged to apply as well .
- Ideally have experience dealing with complex calls / troubleshooting / technical issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education preferred.
- PC and PC application skills; SAP experience preferred.
Begin your journey with us. Let's reinvent how the world cleans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tennant Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skill, ability, reliability, productivity, and other factors important to performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Tennant CompanyWhy Work Here?
Growing company, innovative products, industry leader, competitive pay and benefits, focus on stewardship.
With more than $1B in revenue, Tennant Company is a globally recognized leader in the cleaning equipment industry. For the past 150 years, we have been passionate about developing and manufacturing innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers. At Tennant Company, we are committed to stewardship and creating a cleaner, safer and healthier world. With manufacturing, operations and sales, service, and support functions across the globe, your journey at Tennant can take you places you never expected.
10400 Clean StreetEden Prairie, MN