The Surgical Technician demonstrates basic knowledge and skills in the scrub role, necessary to provide assistance during Labor and Delivery procedures.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, instrumentation and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
- Scrubbing and passing instruments and equipment during surgical procedures.
- Pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure, sets up operating room and supplies needed for day/following day's schedule.
- Available for call on an assigned/ scheduled basis as required by unit need.
- When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required: Graduate of Surgical Technician Program.
Preferred: 1 year experience as surgical technician
Preferred: Surgical Technology Certification
Organization: EAST COOPER PHYS PRACT
Title: Surgical Tech/Scribe - Southern Ortho and Sports
Location: SC-Mount Pleasant
Requisition ID: 1905036293