Operates radiation imaging equipment. Performs radiographic procedures and related techniques to produce diagnostic images. Assists radiologist and other physicians performing imaging procedures. Provides procedural-related patient care and education. Maintains record and documentation for procedures.
- Must be licensed and hold current certification in Radiologic Technology by the State of California., Radiologic Health Section, Department of Health.
- Must be licensed by American Registry of Radiological Technology (ARRT).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certifications
- Basic computer literacy and applications for data entry, record maintenance. Ability to recognize life threatening conditions and implement basis life sustaining actions.
- Working hours while on-call may be inconvenient or unpleasant.
- Must be able to arrive at the hospital within 30 minutes of being paged while on call.
- Wage Range: $32.21-$43.30
Organization: Emanuel Medical Center
Title: Radiology Technologist Full Time Rotating Shifts $10,000 Sign on Bonus
Requisition ID: 1905019789