Performs technical and administrative work required to evaluate the necessity, appropriateness and efficiency of the use of medical services procedures within our acute care facility. Responsible for clinical review of all acute and outpatient services for appropriateness based on Interqual. This individual is responsible for the management of hospital resources necessary and appropriate for achievement of desired acute and observation outcomes for his/her assigned caseload,and the coordination of appropriate LOS along with assigned hospitalists.
- Current California RN license. BSN preferred.
- 5 years current acute care experience.
- Previous experience with Interqual criteria preferred.
- Previous case management experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
Organization: Emanuel Medical Center
Title: RN Case Manager Per Diem Days
Requisition ID: 1905030520