Pharmacy Manager reports
directly to the Director of Pharmacy and is responsible for managing all
activities related to pharmaceutical management of the pharmacy
department. The Pharmacy Manager assists
in the drug distribution process and facilitates and coordinates
interdepartmental relations as it is related to pharmaceutical care. The pharmacy manager is responsible for the
integrity of the pharmacy order processing system and for the maintenance and
integrity of the drug formulary. The
Pharmacy Manager supervises pharmacy supervisors, pharmacist, pharmacy
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills andAbilities)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Pharmacy with a Doctorate of Pharmacydegree.
- Three years health systemexperience preferred
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in the state of Florida required
- Florida consultant pharmacist training or certification required
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) inEnglish.
- Ability to write legibly.
Organization: Hialeah Hospital
Title: PHARMACY TECHNICIAN SUPERVISOR FULL TIME DAYS
Requisition ID: 1905032089