ECommerce Customer Support and Business Operation Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Tenergy is a total power solution provider in the rechargeable battery and renewable energy industry. With over 18 years of reputation and track record, Tenergy is a recognized leading battery brand and Power solution partner in the fast growing renewable energy sector. Tenergy serves broad spectrums of customers for their applications including consumer electronics smart devices, industrial application, medical, electrical transportation and power storage. The application and business possibility with our products is endless with increasing needs for mobility and durable power. Tenergy offers competitive products in the market due to our global logistics, scale, quality, and commitment to customer satisfaction.Job Description
Tenergy ECommerce team is looking for a ECommerce Customer Support and Business Operation Specialist. This is a great opportunity for you to acquire or enhance and exercice your skills in communicate, problem solving, analytics skill, understanding ECommerce operation and marketing needs.
Job Responsibility include the following areas:
- Responding to customer technical/non technical support inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible via phone, chat and email.
- Manage, process, and track customer orders to ensure accuracy, and timely arrival of online orders (customer account management).
- Actively involved in pre-sales & post-sales support
- Improve ECommerce Marketplace reviews and performance
- Evaluating and processing RMA requests
- Documenting product issues, providing customer feedback and generate summarized reports to Product Managers and Operational Departments.
- Proactively manage and maintain high customer satisfaction & logistics metric scores for our online store and Marketplace Channels.
You may also function in the following areas:
- Product website/platform online listing content creation and improvement.
- eCommerce platform backend operations and data analysis
- Support and participate in affiliate campaigns and product promotion.
- Social media marketing and customer social media engagement.
* A great personality and a passion for helping customers.
* 2-year Associates Degree or 4 year College
* Good typing speed
* Positive, outgoing solution-finder who is able to multitask.
* Good communicator and comfortable talking to customers on the phone. .
* Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and listening skills
* Attention to details and accuracy.
Full time position with salary range $41,600 annually. New college graduates are welcome. Medical/Dental/Vision insurance benefits.401K with company match.
BusinessView all jobs at Tenergy