Regional CBRF Administrator
Tender Reflections Assisted Living Sun Prairie, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
Sanctuary Care Group, a management organization for Tender Reflections Assisted Living & Memory Care, is accepting applications for a Regional CBRF Administrators to join our growing Regional Administration Team and assist in supporting 5 CBRF communities.
Salary based on experience, in addition, bonus incentives.
Some of the job responsibilities include:
- Train and audit to maintain DHS compliance
- Audits of charts, care plans, & ISP's, medication orders, employee files
- Assist with ISP meetings when appropriate
- Work with operations, community administration, dietary, and care staff to ensure quality of care
- Oversight and ensure all resident medication programs are carried out and adhered to
- Oversight and ensure compliance with Policies, Procedures, and DHS requirements
- Maintain professional conduct and personal integrity & appearance in accordance with the Employee Handbook
- Attend & engage in Strategic Planning sessions
- Administer medication per Physician orders, DHS rules and regulations and nurse delegation
- Work with caregivers to regularly assess skills and make recommendations for training opportunities
- Submit daily report to the Regional Support Team
- Experience in MS Office/email/technology
- Must have certifications in Standard Precautions, Fire Safety, First Aid & Choking, & Medication Administration.
- Must have prior Administrator/Management experience.
- Must have knowledge of DHS 83 regulations
- Salaried position;45+ hours/week, nights & weekends as needed / per on-call rotation
- Travel required including overnight stays
- Crisis Intervention
- Behavior Management w/Alzheimer's and Dementia
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume by responding to this post and/or apply directly on our website at www.TenderReflectionsAL.com
Our competitive salary is based on experience & certifications obtained. Benefits include Paid Time Off, Mileage Reimbursement, Paid Holidays, and Health, Dental and Vision Insurance. EEOC Employer.
Tender Reflections Assisted Living
Job Posted by ApplicantPro