Is Tender for you?
Are you ready to make your mark by applying your talent, energy, creativity, and charisma by joining the positive, supportive and driven Tender Home Health team? At Tender, we embrace those with the drive to live a fulfilled life and have the resiliency to make every moment count.
If you are interested in a competitive salary ($45K-$75K), career growth and working with a fun/dynamic team apply now. Tender Home Health is a young, energetic company with a huge potential for upward mobility and career development. The Marketer is responsible for developing referral business within the territory for a growing home health agency in an effort to increase company sales.
Other perks include medical benefits (after 3 months), mileage reimbursement laptop and cell phone.
Your Day to Day Activities
The marketer is responsible for building relationships with referring physicians, facilities and hospitals. They are also expected to provide further growth and success by fulfilling the following tasks:
• Meet quarterly targets for number of referral sources
• Call and visit referral sources to generate sales for Home Health
• Document sales activities, referral sources, and manage leads using Tender’s Marketing Process
• Establish working rapport with health care professionals within the territory
• Valid driver's license, dependable transportation, and valid automobile insurance
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with Google and Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Home Health or medial sales experience
• Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision
• Flexible - responds well to changing priorities and conditions within an ever evolving environment
Our Dynamic Culture
We know that our staff is the life blood of our agency. We are dedicated to ensuring that our staff has the opportunities for the career path they desire. To support our staff, we have a gratitude culture where we constantly celebrate our associates’ achievements. This is evident in our many rewards and recognition practices.
Here are some examples of methods we developed to keep our close knit culture:
· Fun, innovative ways to highlight the teams’ successes
· Team oriented bonuses
· Familial atmosphere where we would to know your life outside of Tender and share it with the team
· Numerous social activities to celebrate team milestones
We also do not shy away from hard work and grit. We are very upfront with critical feedback, as we want all of our team members to grow in their careers. We constantly mentor our staff to develop key skills that can be utilized beyond our company. Whether it be for 1 year or 20 years, during your stay at Tender, we will ensure you learn behaviors that you will utilize in any other endeavors.
Life is short, strive for excellence.