As we’ve reimagined the dental experience for our members, we are excited to do the same for our at-home oral care routines. The Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Project Manager will join our Nashville-based E-Commerce and Product Development team to launch our new line of oral hygiene products. This new and dynamic role reports to our General Manager, CGP and will own the full lifecycle of our physical product line including design, production, supply chain, distribution, and e-commerce. Product categories include toothpaste, manual and electric toothbrushes, mouthwash, floss, and whitening products.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes caring for our oral health an experience people look forward to.
About the Role
- Build a project plan to execute product strategy and production from design conceptualization to delivery to our warehouse.
- Conduct market and user research to inform the development process and to ensure products are viable and competitive.
- Partner closely with brand, legal, and regulatory groups to ensure products are compliant in the market.
- Work closely with internal and external design teams to execute design based on product specifications.
- Manage production budget, ensure new products support budgeted COGS and target margin.
Supply Chain & Distribution
- Source potential vendors, vet production capabilities and facilities and oversee quality control.
- Support manufacturing and design activities by managing sample and prototype production for products in development.
- Oversee logistics of moving products from international vendors to TN based warehouse to consumer.
- Implement processes to ensure adherence with import and export documentation, shipping methods, and payment collection standards.
- Act as agent for the General Manager by interfacing with vendors and buyers.
- Proficiency in managing eCommerce sites, preferably using Shopify
- Knowledge of eCommerce best practices including sales management, subscription programs, product descriptions, checkout processes, etc.
- Work closely with brand and marketing teams to ensure all content is congruent with brand identity, strategic direction, and promotional activity.
- Work cross-functionally to develop SEO strategy and continued optimization to drive traffic and new customer acquisition.
- Provide tracking and analysis of user behavior through market analysis, and site analytics to identify key performance drivers and metrics.
- 4+ years of progressive project management experience, preferably in a startup environment or launching new product categories within a larger organization.
- Proficiency in product development, supply chain, and eCommerce is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to produce innovative and industry disruptive products.
- Skilled in developing and executing complex project plans.
- Exceptional organizational skills and incredibly detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal teams and external partners.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Tenacious self-starter with the ability to your roll-up-sleeves to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements to product specifications.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Why Work Here?At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience you actually look forward to.
An opportunity to make a difference and have fun while doing it.