Commercial Real Estate Broker
TenantBase Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
TenantBase is looking to add an experienced Commercial Real Estate Broker in our Tenant Advisor position. TenantBase is a tech enabled commercial real estate brokerage firm that exists to help businesses find the perfect space for their needs. We make the commercial space search and lease process easier by combining technology with our experienced local Real Estate Advisors that help our users get the right space for the best deal.
- Work directly with our inbound tenant leads to manage the office search lease process from initial search to lease signing.
- Manage onboarding of new prospects onto the TenantBase platform.
- Make office space recommendations to inbound leads using TenantBases internal systems.
- Conduct custom office space searches for tenants working with TenantBase.
- Set and attend office space tours.
- Manage all negotiations for clients from evaluating market alternatives, initial proposal process, letter of intent, to lease review and signing.
- Procure of new business opportunities through networking and referral management.
- Gather and compile market information to utilize in our tenant searches.
- Work with our support team to ensure that information is compiled and tracked properly for internal use.
- Follow-up with past sign ups to gather search information if no contact has been made.
- Create weekly and monthly reports to summarize pipeline.
- Texas Real Estate License required (salesperson or broker)
- Experience in the Dallas commercial real estate market is strongly preferred (residential will also be considered).
- Knowledge of the Dallas commercial real estate market and brokerage community strongly preferred.
- Service minded and passionate about helping businesses solve problems.
- Proficient in and willing to learn basic web based applications, excellent customer service skills, speak and write English fluently and clearly & excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision and the ability to work well on a team with staff at all levels.
- High energy, motivated and want to help build something special in a fast paced and changing industry
- Competitive Commissions Splits
- Access to comprehensive company Benefits plan
- Flexible work schedule