TenantBase is a leading commercial real estate technology company that exists to help businesses find and lease commercial space. Recently named to Forbes Best Startup Employers in 2020 and Silicon Reviews 50 Fastest Growing Companies, TenantBases growth story is only just beginning.
As an Account Executive you will have an opportunity to help shape and grow a new business line within TenantBase. You will gain invaluable experience and have the chance to showcase your acquired knowledge. You will take ownership of top of funnel revenue generation and work directly with external partners to identify and close inbound sales business.
You will constantly be collaborating with your peers and managers to develop a sales methodology that allows you to create awareness with your prospects and partners, demonstrating that you are a trusted advisor that can improve their business by using the TenantBase platform. This position requires the right combination of grit, curiosity and drive.
The 1st 30-Days:
- Progress through our new hire training program
- Thoroughly know our customers, their needs, and how our product adds differentiated value
- Drive deals through a full-cycle with external partners, inside sales funnel from qualifying to close
- Confidently run in-product demos for prospects and partners
- Own and manage relationships, including the nurturing of passive leads
- Develop close relationships with other groups in our company and work cross-functionally to support company goals
- Prioritize strategic opportunities and resources to maximize the growth and output of partners and the TenantBase platform
- Hit and exceed your quota numbers
- Retain and grow external partner relationships
- Understand the importance of reports and dashboards to evaluate sales pipelines and KPIs
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy & partner strategy while taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content.
- Have dynamic new opportunities open up to you and take advantage of them; choose to focus on new initiatives or specializations
- Contribute to the company and teams growth
You Should Apply If:
- You have a track record of consistent over-achievement in past sales roles
- Experience building and managing relationships with C-level executives and business owners.
- Youre genuinely curious about people, business and real estate
- You enjoy building lasting relationships that enable you to build a book of business where referrals are the norm
- You practice as hard as you play. Youre a market expert or well on your way to becoming one, you know your competitors, youre up to date on the latest trends, youre coachable, and youre willing to put in the time to master your craft to understand how your buyer & customers makes decisions
- You subscribe to a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality
- You thrive in fast paced sales culture where changes are common and you adapt quickly
- You are a fast learner when it comes to process and technology
- You enjoy a competitive atmosphere where everyone is fighting for the top spot on the leaderboard
- Work directly with and qualify our inbound tenant leads to manage their Commercial Real Estate search through our proprietary platform..
- Manage onboarding of new prospects onto the TenantBase platform.
- Meticulously log and track communication through our CRM.
- Make office space recommendations to inbound leads using TenantBases internal systems.
- Conduct custom office space searches for tenants working with TenantBase.
- Procure new business opportunities through networking and referral management.
- Gather and compile market information to utilize in our tenant searches.
- Work with our support team to ensure that information is compiled and tracked properly for internal use.
- Follow-up with past sign ups to gather search information if no contact has been made.
- Create weekly and monthly reports to summarize the pipeline.
- State of Residence Real Estate License preferred (salesperson or broker).
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate market and brokerage community is strongly preferred.
- Service minded and passionate about helping businesses solve problems.
- Proficient in and willing to learn basic web based applications, excellent customer service skills, speak and write English fluently and clearly & excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with little supervision and the ability to work well on a team with staff at all levels.
- High energy, motivated and want to help build something special in a fast paced and changing industry
Base plus performance bonuses.