Territory Account Manager, OT
- $112,000 to $149,333 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers; all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
Tenable is currently searching for an Operational Technology (OT) Security Enterprise Territory Manager, who is responsible for establishing and developing business through existing and new clients in their territory. This is a specialist role focusing on the Tenable OT security solution and will partner with our existing sales teams to drive product adoption and growth of this new OT security solution.
- In close coordination with our current sellers, drive product awareness of Tenable OT Security.
- Become the Operational Technology Security SME within the sales organization to identify, qualify and develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Manage and maintain your territory’s sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development
- Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets and other objectives established by the Sr. Director of Sales
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Manage the day to date activities of sales personnel dedicated to your region. This includes inside sales representatives and sales engineers
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your assigned quotas and revenue objectives
- Identify strategic OT security partners in the region and collaborate with the local channel account manager to develop an OT security business growth plan
- Stay abreast of competitive industry and market intelligence and provide feedback in this area to executive management
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience directly relating to the role
- Strong experience selling cyber security solutions
- Solid foundational knowledge of OT security and the related security concerns
- Ability to take on a consultative style when presenting ideas and products
- Competency with sales tracking tools like Salesforce, Tableau or equivalent.
- Proficient in English language skill set,Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- The ability to travel approximately 40% of the time
- Successful prior experience meeting and exceeding quotas in fast-paced sales environment
- Experience working with sales teams in an overlay capacity
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…..Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
The base salary range for this position is $112,000.00 - $149,333.33 USD. Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, location and experience, and may fall outside of the range shown. Employees are also eligible for variable compensation in addition to base pay (commission for sales roles, bonus for non-sales roles), depending on company and individual performance. Tenable also offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefits which include: medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance; 401(k) retirement savings with company match; an employee stock purchase plan; an employee referral program; flexible spending accounts; an Employee Assistance Program (EAP); education assistance; parental leave; paid time off (PTO); company-paid holidays; health and wellness events; and community programs.
Get fresh Territory Account Manager, OT jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.