Heavy Equipment Operator
Ten Mile, has a proven track record for over a decade of providing a wide range of services including Asphalt Paving, Road and Site Construction, Reclamation, Pipeline Services, Trucking/Heavy Haul, and Snow Plowing.
We are currently have openings Heavy Equipment Operators.
Must be able to operate various pieces of heavy equipment in site reclamation, road work, and right of way pipeline work including, but not limited to:
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment;
- Perform daily inspections of equipment with appropriate documentation;
- Thorough operational knowledge and skills of related equipment to be operated;
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times;
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required;
- Must keep equipment in a clean and orderly condition;
- Operator will be responsible for a safe work environment for themselves and co-workers;
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook;
- Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite;
- Able to work in all weather conditions;
- Perform general labor duties when necessary; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- MUST have 2 years previous experience with heavy equipment
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check;
- Be willing to work holidays and weekends when necessary;
- Report to work at the designated start time;
- Ability to work overtime when required;
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold;
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas; and
- Great attention to detail and stress tolerance.
This position will require working outdoors in various climate conditions ranging from very cold with rain to very hot and humid. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high, with occasional periods of time exposed to machine noise.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Ten Mile- WashingtonMannington, WV
ConstructionView All Ten Mile- Washington Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.