Lead Web Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
About the Role:
Ten Gun Design is looking for a Web Development Lead to create, update and coordinate work for a frequently changing, eclectic portfolio of Microsoft and other high-value websites.
The development lead is pivotal to the success and continuing growth of a small, highly collaborative team. The lead solves technical puzzles that arise in new and existing projects, and finds creative, scalable solutions and processes to address business needs and design challenges. An ideal candidate has experience scoping projects, managing resource scheduling and evaluating and coaching individual performance of developers and QA testers.
- Create, update, and maintain Web content in proprietary and open-source content management systems
- Manage code in repositories using GIT
- Build and manage pipelines and releases using Azure DevOps or similar
- Work with QA for testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and publish finished material
- Build applications with focus on accessibility, privacy, and security
- Provide direction and support for Dev/QA team
- Work with Dev/QA team to hit all deadlines
- Research new technologies and requirements and help spread knowledge to the greater team
- Help estimate project hours for scoping new work
- 4+ years relevant Web development / production experience (or equivalent education) – flexibility to work within, and quickly learn different and varied content management systems for Web applications
- Leadership or Dev mentoring experience
- Strong collaboration skills, especially using Teams or Zoom to interact with a team
- Strong working knowledge of Repositories, GIT, Azure (or similar)
- Ability to research and get up to speed quickly on new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, technical documentation; good listener
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on team
- Problem solving and follow-through
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, product management / content management and graphic designers.
- Detail-oriented and manages stress well
- Perpetual process development and improvement mindset
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Azure DevOps administration experience.
- Web accessibility knowledge
- GatsbyJS experience
- WordPress experience
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Large scale commercial website production experience
- Previous Microsoft Experience
Company Mission & Values:
Ten Gun Design is a creative company that enables brands to connect with our ever-evolving world. We build brand identities and creative systems that support those brands. We offer a flexible engagement model across studios, dedicated teams, and embedded experts that removes the traditional barriers between agency and partner. We are grounded in craft and deliver creative systematically to meet the dynamic requirements for today's ecosystem of physical, digital, and virtual interactions.
Ten Gun Design is currently working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a Washington State-based company. This role must reside in the state of Washington and be willing to relocate to the Greater Seattle Area once we return to work or an evolved hybrid model.
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package offered including 2 weeks paid time off, and up to 10 paid holidays throughout the fiscal year.
Diverse, Equitable, & Inclusive Work Environment:
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We seek to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds and value unique perspectives and experiences. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Ten Gun Design
TechnologyView all jobs at Ten Gun Design